We’ve got a lot of delightful things at markets this winter:
- Steaming cups of hot chocolate or apple cider to welcome you inside, locally roasted coffee to start your morning, and locally crafted herbal teas for a mellow end to the day
- Fresh and flavourful cool weather greens, salad mixes and sprouts from farmers’ greenhouses
- Treats for everyone you love, including beeswax candles, jams, fragrant natural soaps, dried mushrooms, nuts, chocolate and baking
- A broad selection of storage crops from local fields and orchards for delicious feasts
- Well-raised meats, free-range eggs, and artisanal cheeses
- Specialty foods: wild, gluten-free, vegan, heritage, pastured, fermented…. You name it!
No crazy doorcrasher sales or canned music, just plenty of good, healthy, and delicious food brought to you by our local growers, makers and bakers!